Join Our Contributor Network as a Content Analyst
ProspectsASEAN is looking for passionate and creative individuals to be a part of our Contributor Network as a Content Analyst, in our endeavour towards creating a better working landscape in the region and encouraging connectivity and cross-border collaboration among ASEAN youth. Currently, we are opening this opportunity to ASEAN students, graduates, and young professionals who are passionate in research and writing quality content related to either Careers, Entrepreneurship, Industry, Business, or Personal Development revolving around the Southeast Asia region.
Get involved by applying to be a part of our vibrant team and help drive ASEAN vision forward!
Please refer to the role descriptions outlined below to have a general understanding of what you can expect as a Content Analyst in ProspectsASEAN:
- Research & Analysis
- Research on materials via Internet, ProspectsASEAN internal knowledge repository, personal interviews, or any other suitable method
- Develop ideas on topics related to business, entrepreneurship, career, education, and industry outlook in the ASEAN region.
- Brainstorm with editorial team to conceptualize ideas and content to be published.
- Content Curation
- Develop and curate content based on proposed or assigned topics
- Revise and rework content as per feedback from the Editor(s)
There are three (3) key stages to our screening process:
- First stage: Profile and CV screening stage. If your application is successful, you will be shortlisted and move onto the second stage. Refer to the application process below to ensure you include all relevant materials for us to properly assess your application.
- Second stage: Video-conferencing interview. Successful first stage candidates will be shortlisted, notified and assigned a time and date for an online interview with the ProspectsASEAN editorial team.
- Orientation: Successful second stage candidates will be invited to an orientation e-meeting conducted by our editors to properly onboard and provide you with relevant resources for you to effectively carry out your writing, research, and content curation assignments.
If you are interested to work in an innovative environment and be part of a diverse team, please refer below for the application process:
- Job Requirement: ASEAN students, graduates, and young professionals (given the remote nature of work, we welcome applicants from all parts of the world)
- Application Submission: Send an email to email@example.com (with the email subject: ProspectsASEAN Content Analyst Application: <Your Name>) and include your updated CV along with any additional information that may be relevant for your application
- Application Assessment: To allow us to assess your writing experience and portfolio, please also include one of the following in your email:
- URL link to any of your personal blogs; OR
- Any Career/Entrepreneurship/Business-related article previously written by you (minimum 500 words); OR
- Answer the following essay question and submit in a PDF document:
- What are the issues in ASEAN which you are most passionate about and why? (maximum 700 words)
For more information, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further enquiries or clarifications pertaining to the application process.
ProspectsASEAN Careers Team | Defining the Next Generation of ASEAN Leaders